Cross Lifeline Training, CLT
is looking for Independent Certified Safety Instructors to provide AED, Adult, Child, Infant CPR, CPR for the HealthCare Professional/Basic Life Support, Blood Borne Pathogens, Babysitting Safety, and First Aid Classes throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
Interested contractors are:
- Self-motivated, creative, customer friendly
- Effective educators for large & small groups; home, office, or community
- Flexible in scheduling, with reliable transportation
- ARC, ASHI or AHA certified or willing to become certified
- E-verfied, have fingerprint clearance & familiar with Google Calendar & Doc
Send resume & availabilty to: email@example.com
!!! NOW HIRING !!!
Are you interested in working for Cross Lifeline Training?
We are currently seeking someone to fill the following position:
CPR First Aid Instructor Contractor
Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Provide AED, CPR & First Aid instructional certification classes according to the G2015 standards. American Safety Health Institute or American Heart Association Instructor preferred. Classes are based on your availability, as needed, with minimum of 2 classes per month. Contractor rate based on experience and type of class. Contractor must have own transportation, be E-verify approved and have fingerprint clearance.
Send resume and schedule of availability to:
firstname.lastname@example.org “attention: Colleen”